imi-interop-tech message

Subject: Confidential Draft Press Release: OASIS Security Standards Showcase at RSA 2010

Participants in OASIS Security Standards Interops:
OASIS plans to issue the attached press release at the RSA Conference on
Tuesday, 2 March. Editors attending the show will be provided with this
information in advance and invited to schedule one-on-one briefings in the
booth.

Please review the draft and send me any corrections you feel are needed.

If you represent a Foundational Sponsor- or Sponsor-level member in OASIS,
you may submit a quote, which will be included in the body of the press
release. I must receive the Sponsor quotes by COB on Monday. If you are
unable to meet this very tight deadline, you may submit quotes later next
week, and they'll be added to the online version posted to the OASIS web
site.

Thanks,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.978.667.5115 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Take a Tour of OASIS
http://www.oasis-open.org/home/tour.php

OASIS-rsa-security-interop-pr.pdf