imi-interop-tech message

Subject: Final Details for RSA Interop Demos -- for review...

RSA Starts Next Week!
We are putting the finishing touches on everything and as you make your final arrangements, here are a few helpful details:

BOOTH SPACE LOCATION & LAYOUT:

Our booth space number is: #2545.  Each participating company will receive: (1) three foot workspace, (1) chair, electricity, and internet connectivity within the space.   A show floor plan may be viewed at:  http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/expo/floor-plan.htm.  The booth space layout is attached again for your review. (This is only a sketch and will be refined once we arrive at the show.)

BOOTH STAFF REGISTRATIONS:
Attached is the list of booth staff representatives.  Dee Schur and I will be the onsite OASIS representatives.  Our cell numbers are also included on the attached.  Special Note:  A government-issued photo ID will be required to pick up your badge.

EQUIPMENT:

Participating companies are responsible for bringing their equipment to the event.   Reminder:  Due to booth space constraints (and consistency), we would like all computer monitor to NOT exceed 24” in size (unless another size is agreed upon by the group).  Please also remember to bring appropriate cords, including long internet cables.

COMPANY SIGNAGE:

OASIS will provide all booth space signage in order to ensure fairness and consistency.  FYI:  A copy of our hanging sign was sent for review yesterday.

BOOTH SPACE LITERATURE:

OASIS will provide copies of the interop flyer, as well as a few other security-related materials.  In addition, participating companies are welcome to handout company literature at their table space.  We are suggesting that companies prepare to bring between 250-500 copies of their materials.

EXPOSITION SCHEDULE:

Below is a complete list of show hours, including setup and dismantle times.

*Note:  The organizers told us that our space and internet will be up and running on Sunday, 28 February.  Feel free to stop by the booth on Sunday.  Dee and I will be at the space making sure everything is set for everyone’s arrival on Monday morning.

Exhibitor Move-In

   Monday, 1 March                    8:00 AM – 6:00 PM

Welcome Reception

   Monday, 1 March                    6:00 PM – 8:00 PM

Exhibit Hours

   Tuesday, 2 March                   11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

   Wednesday, 3 March              11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

   Thursday, 4 March                  11:00 AM – 3:00 PM

Exhibitor Move-Out

   Thursday, 4 March                  3:00 PM

NEW EVENT HIGHLIGHTS:

~ New Keynotes Announced: Hear from Janet Napolitano, Secretary of the US Department of Homeland Security (Wednesday), and Howard Schmidt, White House Cybersecurity Coordinator (Tuesday). Catch Howard Schmidt in the BSA Town Hall discussion on protecting cyberspace, Tuesday at 5 PM (open to all RSA Conference badge holders).

·         ~ Innovation Sandbox: This half-day program returns on Monday, March 1st with an exciting lineup of interactive white boarding sessions, idea exchange whisper suites, ask the expert opportunities and demo stations.

·

·         ~ New! Expo Hall Pub Crawl: Kick back and enjoy this fun Tuesday night event.

·

·         ~ Peer2Peer (P2P): Check out P2P sessions and consider creating your own session.

·

·         ~ Video Blogging Stations: Be sure to stop by Moscone South Lobby and share your insights and opinions with us. We’ll be posting vlog entries throughout the week.

·

·         ~ YouTube: Be sure to check out our YouTube channel for videos and vlogs from the show.

USEFUL LINKS:

~ Personal Scheduler: Delegates can login and create a schedule before arriving at Moscone. To peruse sessions, you browse the session catalog.

~ Interactive Expo Floor: Find all the companies you want to visit.

~ Twitter: Follow us for information and late breaking updates. Use #rsac for your tweets.

~ Opt-Out: Manage how we communicate with you.

~ Addendum: For last minute additions and changes, check our online Addendum.

~ Trip Report: For those who opt to have your badges scanned onsite, we will send you an email summarizes the sessions and vendors you visited. Be sure your email is up to date in your login account!

Thank you once again for all the support.  We look forward to a great show and seeing you there!

Regards, Jane

RSABoothLayout.xls

RSA2010-ParticipantList.xls