imi-interop-tech message

Subject: RE: [imi] IMI Interoperability Demonstration Option for review...

Hi members,

I am following up on this opportunity. Should we set up a call next week with interested parties?

Best,

dee

Dee Schur, Member Support
http://www.oasis-open.org
+1.978.667.5115 x211

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 11:31 AM
To: imi@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Jane Harnad'; 'Dee Schur'

Dear IMI TC Members,

We have another IMI Interoperability Demonstration option for the TC.  The organizers of the Cloud Security Summit 2010 (http://www.cloudidentitysummit.com/index.cfm) would like our members to consider holding another IMI demonstration at their upcoming Colorado event in July.  Below are the Interop participant details.  If the TC is interested, we would confirmation from all participants no later than 31 May.

Please review all the below information and let me know if I should join a future TC conference call to discuss this option further.

Kind regards, Jane

OASIS Identity Metasystem Interoperability (IMI) Interop Demo @ Cloud Security Summit 2010

20-22 July

Keystone, Colorado  USA

Overview

An OASIS IMI Interop Demo to be held at the annual “Cloud Security Summit” that will showcase products to enable the use of Information Cards to universally manage personal digital identities. Members will have the opportunity to demonstrate how their products fit and interoperate in a real-world scenario to the projected 250 attendees. OASIS will provide contact information for all summit attendees.

OASIS members interested in participating should complete the Participant Reservation Form before 31 May.

Participant Fee

A cost of 2,500 USD per participating company/organization will be allocated to cover the costs associated with the demonstration.

Participant Benefits

Each company participating in the Interop will receive:

  • One workstation within the demonstration area including: a three foot table, chair, internet connectivity, and electricity
  • Complimentary Summit registration
  • Company name in the Interop description for the Summit on-site program
  • Company logo on signage
  • Linked company logo and profile on OASIS & Summit websites
  • Option to distribute company collateral on-site
  • Company logo on Interop handout
  • Visibility and executive quote in OASIS press release (quotes offered to Foundational- and Sponsor-level OASIS members only)
  • Attendee list, distributed after the event

About the Cloud Security Summit

During the Cloud Identity Summit, industry leaders will share their thoughts and plans for identity and security in the Cloud. No other event will provide more insight into the converging worlds of identity management and cloud security as the Cloud Identity Summit. Join other change leaders in three full days of workshops, vision, architecture and implementation presentations as well as hands-on demos showcasing the standards, trends and the role of identity in securing and harnessing the Cloud.

http://www.cloudidentitysummit.com/index.cfm

Jane Harnad, Manager of Events
OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society http://www.oasis-open.org/
+1 978-667-5115 ext 214
jane.harnad@oasis-open.org

Join us at OASIS Blue Connect on 25-27 May in Santa Clara, CAhttp://www.oasisblueconnect.com/2010/ and the European e-Identity Management Conference on 9-10 June in London, UKhttp://www.revolutionevents.plus.com/eema/index.htm