imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] IMI TC Minutes, Oct 13 2008

Marc, I apologize for not making it – I looked last night and didn’t see any email about the meeting to the list so I couldn’t remember which week we had said they would start. I’ll add it to my calendar now.

=Drummond

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 8:19 AM
To: imi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [imi] IMI TC Minutes, Oct 13 2008

1. Call to order/roll call

Attendance:

Norman Brickman, Mitre Corporation

Jeffrey Broberg, CA

Scott Cantor, Internet2

Marc Goodner, Microsoft

Mike Kirkwood, Polka Networks, Inc.

Anthony Nadalin, IBM

Dale Olds, Novell

2. Reading/Approving minutes from last meeting

F2F minutes are not posted yet.

AI: Chairs to follow up with Dee.

3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)

No dedicated F2F meeting at IIW

TC members attending IIW who would like to meet together during the regular call time are encouraged to do so.

4. Issues list

- Actions

None

- Issues

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/imi/IssueList

Active issues are from STORK discussion, need further list discussion to advance these

Pending issues are all related to initial document conversion of input.

We should have an updated doc available before the next call.

5. Discuss concrete schedule/timeline

Initial plan had been to have a draft available before IIW. To achieve that we need to have a draft to the TC before the next call.

6. Other business

Name change

There has not been traction on the list for changing the TC name.

Only proposal on the table is to change metasystem to selector in the name.

Objection that the scope is broader than just selectors.

No objection to leaving this topic open to make sure we hear any other suggestions.

7. Adjournment