imi message

Subject: IMI TC Minutes, Oct 27 2008

1. Call to order/roll call

Attendance:

Mario Ivkovic

A-SIT, Zentrum fur sichere Informationstec...

Herbert Leitold

A-SIT, Zentrum fur sichere Informationstec...

Jeffrey Broberg

CA*

Drummond Reed

Cordance*

Michael McIntosh

IBM

Anthony Nadalin

IBM

Bruce Rich

IBM

John Bradley

Individual

Scott Cantor

Internet2

Marc Goodner

Microsoft Corporation

Michael Jones

Microsoft Corporation

Norman Brickman

Mitre Corporation*

Luis Bernardo

Symlabs, S.A.

2. Reading/Approving minutes from last meeting

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200810/msg00008.html

Minutes approved

AI: Chairs to follow up with Dee.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200810/msg00011.html

Minutes approved.

3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)

None.

4. Issues list

- Actions

None

- Issues

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/imi/IssueList

Skipped active issues to review pending issues addressed in new draft:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200810/msg00012.html

Section 1 – Lots of work/new content in this section to introduce the combined content.

Section 2-9 – ISIP content

Section 10-11 – Web Guide content

Section 12 – WS-Addressing Identity content

Section 13 Sec considerations is new – needs discussion

Section 14 conformance is new – needs discussion/work, already an issue filed on conformance targets

Questions:

Addr reference: submitted and standard? Agreed just the standard version based on what people are supporting.

WSDL 1.1 and 2.0: Agreed that in this case yes, many people still support only 1.1, need to maintain both references, also consistent with other TCs.

DSIG reference – Marc / Herbert following up

Image aspect ratio: CardImage implies an aspect ratio in its dimensions, but we everyone is using 3:2. Agreed to add a recommendation to use a 3:2 format within the bounds of the existing dimensions.

Question on 2.1.1, how can list of identity providers be provided? Discussion of implementation differences.

5. Discuss concrete schedule/timeline

IIW meeting next week, plan is to review doc via email and address what we can before the next call and approve a CD on the call. We are not planning to start a PR at that time.

6. Other business

Add new Wiki page for documents, add public link to Kavi upload.

IIW sessions? Mike Jones and Drummond on point to coordinate on site

7. Adjournment