imi message

Subject: Re: [imi] First look at the next version of CardSpace and Microsoft'saccompanying identity products

Apropos of Mike's message below:

The Microsoft announcement has been welcomed (enthusiastically) by
many in the industry, at least within the range of my analysis.

I created a summary document with references and excerpts from
the white papers:

"Microsoft 'Geneva' Framework Supports SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, and WS-Trust"
http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2008-10-29-a.html

Congratulations Mike (Marc Goodner, Kim Cameron, Vittorio Bertocci [...]
and all the others on the Geneva Team!

- Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
http://xml.coverpages.org/
http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html
+1 972-296-1783