imi message

Subject: Re: [imi] Issue 1: Affirmative Statements

Dear Anthony,

we definitely don't need a new encryption scheme.

We need to have the ability to create a qualified electronic signature, which is typically a XAdES signature, over an RP
selected human readable text on the client side. This signed human readable text is referred to as Affirmative Statement.

The reasons why we need qualified signatures for the authentication where hopefully sufficiently explained in the
provided document.

Kind regards,

Mario

--

DI Mario Ivkovic
A-SIT, Secure Information Technology Center - Austria