imi message

Subject: Statements of use needed

As discussed on our last several calls, per Section 3.4 of the OASIS TC process [1], in order for our spec to proceed to OASIS Standard we need at least three statements of use to be posted to the list.  Those of you that meet the criteria please post here ASAP (before our call next week) so we can advance the spec.

From the TC process, a Statement of use is defined as follows:

"  Statement of Use", with respect to a specification, is a written statement by an OASIS Organizational Member stating that it is successfully using or implementing that specification in accordance with the conformance clauses specified in Section 2.18, and stating whether its use included the interoperation of multiple independent implementations."

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php