imi message

Subject: RE: IMI TC ballot requests

Both of the votes are now unanimous – 11 for, none against.

                                                                -- Mike

From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 6:36 AM
To: Marc Goodner
Cc: imi@lists.oasis-open.org; 'Anthony Nadalin'; mikemci@us.ibm.com; Mike Jones

Ah yes. lol. Good catch, Marc! That's what happens when you cut and paste.

Mary

Mary P McRae

Director, Standards Development

Technical Committee Administrator

twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen

phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.

On May 8, 2009, at 2:03 AM, Marc Goodner wrote:

Thanks Mary.

The first link below looks like it should be: