imi message

Subject: RE: IMI TC ballot requests

The package for Committee Specification 01 is attached, which includes doc, pdf, and html versions, as well as the xsd files and the rddl.  Since the ballots are already unanimously in favor and close tonight I wanted to get these materials to you now, Mary.  If there are any issues with the content, please drop me a note and/or call my mobile number at (425) 985-8916.

An additional statement of use has also come in:

Novell:  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200905/msg00018.html

I’ll now also upload the docs to the repository.

                                                                Thanks all,

                                                                -- Mike

From: Marc Goodner
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:01 PM
To: Mary McRae
Cc: imi@lists.oasis-open.org; 'Anthony Nadalin'; mikemci@us.ibm.com; Mike Jones
Subject: IMI TC ballot requests

Mary,

Today the IMI TC approved a new CD of the IMI specification and associated schema. This is CD03, the specification and schema are in Kavi. Attached is a zip file with the appropriate RDDL and directory contact for the IMI TC document repository area*.

The TC resolved today that none of the edits since the Public Review constitute substantive changes. We have also been recording those decisions as we went for all of our issues. All issue resolutions from the Public Review are in our JIRA issue list:

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI

The TC also agreed today to ask for a ballot to be run to approve the CD03 specification as a Committee Specification and hold a simultaneous ballot to submit the Committee Specification (if approved) to the OASIS membership for approval as an OASIS Standard.

All of the above decisions are recorded in today’s meeting minutes available here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200905/msg00006.html

We have four statements of use for the specification. They are available here:

CA: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200905/msg00007.html

Cordance: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200905/msg00005.html

IBM: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200905/msg00003.html

Microsoft:

We hope you can get those ballots started today so we can meet the May 15th cutoff for submission to the membership in June. Please let me know if there is anything else you need.

Regards,

Marc g

*Note on publishing, in addition to the latest specification links from the title page we also have defined in the specification the following latest links for schema that will also need to be updated accordingly:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/imi/identity/200810/identity.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/imi/identity/200810/addr-identity.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/imi/identity/200810/claims.xsd

http://docs.oasis-open.org/imi/identity/200810/identity2007.xsd