imi message

Subject: Deadline tomorrow: OASIS Press Release to Announce IMI Approval

IMI TC Members:
Just a reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday, 14 July) is the deadline for Sponsor members to submit quotes for the IMI approval press release. We're on track to issue this release on Thursday.

Thanks,
Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 9:41 AM
To: 'pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'imi@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: OASIS Press Release to Announce IMI Approval

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS TUESDAY, 14 JULY--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the approval of Identity Metasystem Interoperability (IMI) version 1.0 as an OASIS Standard. We have targeted Thursday, 16 July, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press. The subhead of the IMI press release will highlight:

IBM, Microsoft, CA, Novell, and Others

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be recognized as a leader in IMI, please contact me immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating in the OASIS IMI TC, you may submit a quote in support of this work. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be attributed, by Tuesday, 14 July.

*More information*
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/imi/
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200907/msg00000.html

Regards,