imi message

Subject: Re: [imi] Agenda for IMI call on Thur.

Marc,

My apologies -- I am tied up in a 1/2 day meeting in Delaware tomorrow morning so I will not be able to attend this call. However I do want to report that at the ICF board meeting last week at IIW, two areas of active current development were identified where ICF members may want to make a contribution to the IMI TC either directly or via ICF as an OASIS member. These two areas are:

a) Cloud selector discovery and invocation.

b) Mobile selector support (including invocation).

The latter is going to be the subject of an ICF Working Group under formation.

I don't expect any actual contributions for at least another month or so (and possibly not until the fall), but I wanted to share the news that these were now active projects within ICF, and in both cases the goal is contributions to be made to the IMI TC.

Best,

=Drummond