imi message

Subject: Status of the IMI TC - time to close?

Members of the Identity Metasystem Interoperability (IMI) TC,

I have just looked at the TC's web pages and it seems that the TC has been inactive for quite some time now. There doesn't appear to have been any activity since 2010. You still have a healthy roster but there doesn't appear to be any work going on.

Do you think it likely that the TC will begin working again or is it perhaps time the TC closed?

There is certainly nothing wrong with declaring victory and wrapping things up. All the TC's work and historical record will continue to be available on the OASIS platform

Please let me know your thoughts. I do not want to close a TC prematurely but if no further work is likely to happen then perhaps it is time to close

Thanks,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org