kmip-comment message

Subject: RE: [kmip-comment] Client to server inter operation question

Hi Mark –

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you – both Subhash and I are on the road constantly!

The KMIP TC is working with SNIA SSIF to set up a testing facility for exactly the kind of testing you would like to do.  However, it’s not quite ready yet.  It may be possible for you to participate in the interop that we’re doing in July, however.  Tim Hudson is coordinating the interop and would have the best sense of what’s possible there.

Tim, what do you think?

Regards,

Bob

From: Mark Joseph [mailto:mark@p6r.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 8:10 PM
To: kmip-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi,

My company www.p6r.com has recently developed a complete KMIP 1.1 client and would like to perform inter operation testing against one or more KMIP servers.   Does the KMIP OASIS TC provide a mechanism to do this?   We want to make sure that our customers can use our client to communicate with commercially available KMIP servers.

Best Regards,

Mark Joseph, Ph.D.
President
P6R, Inc