Members of the KMIP TC,
A Special Majority Ballot to approve KMIP Profiles V1.3 with Non-Material Changes as a CS has been set up.
The ballot opens 22 July 2016 at 00:00 UTC and closes 28 July 2016 at 23:59 UTC. You can access the ballot[s] at:
Publicly visible link:
This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:
* Berglas, Anthony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Chevalier, Tim NetApp
* Corlett, Justin Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Cox, Tony Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Downey, Alex Futurex
* Driver, Kevin IBM
* Furlong, Judith EMC
* Gleeson, Susan Oracle
* Hiller, Christopher Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Hudson, Tim Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Joseph, Mark P6R, Inc
* Kriese, Kathy Symantec Corp.
* Leiseboer, John QuintessenceLabs Pty Ltd.
* Lockhart, Hal Oracle
* Lockhart, Robert Thales e-Security
* Phillips, Michael Dell
* Rich, Bruce Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Robbins, Warren Dell
* Saha, Saikat Oracle
* Scott, Greg Cryptsoft Pty Ltd.
* Siravara, Radhika Oracle
* Stueve, Gerald Fornetix
* Turajski, Nathan Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* White, Charles Fornetix
* Wierenga, Steve Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
* Zhu, Joshua Vormetric, Inc.
If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.