kmip-comment message

Subject: Re: [kmip-comment] Tentative timelines for KMIP 2.0 release

Hi Mark / All,

@Mark - Thanks for the prompt response, but we're looking towards an open source implementation.

Currently we're interested in evaluating KMIP 1.x and 2.0 in order to identify the gap and finalize the bare minimum components which we need at the moment.

As I've mentioned in the previous email, I'm trying to figure out how to setup the KMIP4J open source project [1] ATM. Has anyone successfully get it up and running?

We highly appreciate if you guys could point us the right direction.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmip4j/

Thanks and Best Regards,
Milinda.