kmip-comment message

Subject: Fwd: RE: KMIP briefing follow-up

Hi, I have some questions for you, at moment however nothing concrete, I am only gathering information about kimp:

- is there any source repository where we can find the code(possibly in java) for both the client and server side?

-Is there any open source solution?

-for business solutions, who can we refer to?

-in case of business solutions, do we get a black box product or we will be able to customize it?

Thank you in advance

Giuseppe