kmip-comment message

Subject: TTLV vs XML Encoding

Hi everyone

I haven’t been following the KMIP standardization process closely in the past. However, recently I looked at the use-cases document and noticed that the test cases no longer list the TTLV encoding. Would it be possible to provide the TTLV encoding for the test cases in addition to the XML-encoding? This would help people to update older KMIP encoders / decoders to version 1.4. Thank you very much.

Rene

-----

Prof. René Pawlitzek

Dozent für Informatik

Interstaatliche Hochschule für Technik Buchs NTB

Werdenbergstrasse 4

CH-9471 Buchs

Tel: ++41 81 755-3183

Fax: ++41 81 756-5434