kmip-comment message

Subject: RE: [External] : Re: [kmip-comment] Key Wrapping Data for a Register request

Hi Paul,

Yes I should definitely have specified the version, sorry about that! In the previous email I referred to the 2.1 versions of the spec and usage guide:

https://docs.oasis-open.org/kmip/kmip-ug/v2.1/kmip-ug-v2.1.html

https://docs.oasis-open.org/kmip/kmip-spec/v2.1/kmip-spec-v2.1.html

Thanks,

Alex

From: Paul Knight <paul.knight@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 10:42 AM
To: Alex Abell <alex.abell@oracle.com>
Cc: kmip <kmip-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your comments. I expect that some knowledgeable members of the KMIP TC will respond to your comments.

Can you please provide the specific Version information which you are discussing here? The HTML URI from the front page  (under "This stage:" or maybe "This version:") would probably be helpful.

Thanks and best regards,

Paul