kmip-interop message

Subject: Booth Design

Dear RSA Interop Participants,

It’s time to start working on our booth space layout and design.  In past year’s we’ve only been able to use draped counter tables as our company workstations.  This year, we have another option for the group to consider.   We can continue to use the draped counters or we can upgrade to a computer station.  Photos and dimensions for both are below.  The computer station is a bit smaller in length, but larger in width than the table.  The draped counter does allow for more storage underneath, if needed.  The cabinet within the computer station does has two shelves and it locks.

We will add a discussion on this topic to the agenda of our next call.  Please review both options and come with your vote.  Majority vote will decide, as all workstations will need to be uniform.  Thanks so much, Jane

DRAPED COUNTER
Dimension: 36"L x 24"W x 30"H

Table.jpg

COMPUTER STATION