kmip-interop message

Subject: Error code returned from TC-111-11, TC-111-12, TC-112-11, TC-112-12

Hi All,

    The test documents show that the error code "PermissionDenied" should be returned when "Barney" or the 2nd device credentials are used (as in TC-112-11).   However, during our testing

there was one case where the error code "AuthenticationNotSuccessful" was returned instead.   This error code also seems reasonable for these test cases.   I wanted to get the groups opinion

on this so we can decide whether this would be a Passed or Failed test case.

Best Regards,
Mark Joseph
P6R, Inc.