kmip-interop message

Subject: RE: RSA Banner Display for review -- comments due no later than 30 Jan

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for providing all the feedback.  Attached is the final banner for your files.  Kind regards, Jane

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 11:58 AM
To: pkcs11-interop-demo@lists.oasis-open.org; kmip-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Everyone,

Attached is a copy of our large banner for review.   The banner will be a triangle skybox display – with each side displaying the art work (see sample below).  This banner type will allow individuals to see our display from all angles.   Please be sure to review your company logo and let me know by COB ET Thursday, 30 January, if any adjustments are required.   Kind regards, Jane

Triangle Frame Only Hanging Banner Sky Box Display

Size of each side = 96” x 42”

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events