kmip-interop message

Subject: Seat Selection for the RSA Showcase Booth

Dear RSA Participants,

As I mentioned,  seat selection within our booth will be based on your official sign-up date.  The sign-up details appears below, as well as in the third tab of the attached document.  Also in the document, you will notice a copy of the final booth layout.  Participants signed-up to be in the KMIP demo will have the option of selecting K1-K8.  Those participating in the PKCS demo will have options P1-P4.  I will begin contacting each company individually per the below order.  Please don’t forward your selection to me prior to my request.  Thanks so much.   Jane

KMIP

Wed 3/6/2013 2:56 PM

Cryptsoft

PKCS

Wed 3/6/2013 2:56 PM

Cryptsoft

KMIP

Mon 3/18/2013 3:08 PM

Thales e-Security

KMIP

Mon 3/18/2013 5:01 PM

HP

PKCS

Thu 3/28/2013 1:35 PM

Oracle

KMIP

Thu 3/28/2013 2:44 PM

Vormetric

KMIP

Thu 3/28/2013 7:02 PM

SafeNet

KMIP

Thu 8/15/2013 12:32 PM

P6R

KMIP

Fri 9/20/2013 3:16 PM

IBM

PKCS

Mon 10/21/2013 5:46 AM

Cryptosense

PKCS

Wed 12/18/2013 5:17 AM

Feitian

Special note:  We have included a copy of the RSA floor plan within tab two of the attached document.  Highlighted in the floor plan is the main show entrance – and our booth space.  We hope this clears up any further questions about our position on the floor.  If you have any further questions – please let me know when I contact you regarding your seat selection.

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events

jane.harnad@oasis-open.org