kmip-interop message

Subject: Booth Staff Registrations for RSA 2014

Hi Everyone,

Attached is the current list of registrations for our OASIS Showcase booth.  Please review your company’s information and forward any changes by Friday, 7 February.  Everyone listed in the attached (with the exception of those under “extra”) should have received an email confirmation from the RSA registration system.  Please let me know if that hasn’t happened.  We will be contacting all those listed under “extra” shortly with more details.

Thanks so much, Jane

Jane Harnad

OASIS

Manager of Events