kmip-interop message

Subject: RE: [kmip-interop] Re: [GRAYMAIL] [kmip-interop] Fornetix Server Claim sheet

Hi Mark.

Looks like we left it in Suite B mode.  We will have it switched in an hour or so. In the mean time, feel free to use the Suite B credentials.

Thanks!

Joe

Joe Brand

Fornetix

Mobile: 304-433-1424

Office: 703-544-5264

Don’t Just Manage Encryption –Orchestrate It.

-------- Original message --------
From: Mark Joseph <mark@p6r.com>
Date:03/24/2015 5:35 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: kmip-interop@lists.oasis-open.org

I cannot connect to this server can anyone else??

Best,
Mark

Joseph Brand <jbrand@fornetix.net> , 3/24/2015 2:04 PM:

All,

See attached for the Fornetix claim sheet.  Our server is live and ready for testing.

Interop.fornetix.net:5696

Please coordinate with us (interop[at]Fornetix.net) for enabling the noted additional test cases and for Suite B testing with ECC credentials.

Regards,