Subject: Re: [kmip] Final List of Members eligible to vote at first meeting

Below is the final list of members eligible to vote at the first meeting tomorrow (Friday). Just a reminder - the meeting will start at 9am PT / noon ET. Dial-in numbers can be found in the email archives as well as in the calendar entry, along with the agenda.

I'm very excited to launch this new committee and want to thank everyone on behalf of OASIS for supporting this work. Remember, nominations for Chair/co-Chairs will remain open through the start of the meeting and elections will be the first order of business.

Here’s a list of handy links:
TC Wiki:  upon request
Templates (including home page instructions): http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/index.html
Web-based chat for meetings:  http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/kmip/
-          supports queue management, chat history, etc. and requires no download/plugin
Issue Tracking system: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/secure/Dashboard.jspa  (not live yet)
SVN:  upon request

Should you find yourself in need of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. I’m happy to help.

Mary P McRae
Director, Technical Committee Administration
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

First Name
Last Name