Subject: Groups - Sun 32-bit Binary Alignment Proposal (Sun 32-bit Binary Alignment Proposal.pdf) uploaded

Here is version 1 of the Sun 32-bit Binary Alignment Proposal.  I'm hoping
to discuss this during tomorrow's KMIP meeting, and to move for its
acceptance if there is general consensus.  Please send me any word-smithing
comments beforehand so that we don't use up meeting time unnecessarily.

Thanks,
-Matt

 -- Mr. Matthew Ball

The document named Sun 32-bit Binary Alignment Proposal (Sun 32-bit Binary
Alignment Proposal.pdf) has been submitted by Mr. Matthew Ball to the OASIS
Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC document repository.

Document Description:
This document is a proposal against KMIP v0.98 to change the alignment of
the binary encoding to fall on 32-bit boundaries, optimizing the layout for
hard-aligned processors, such as the ARM.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=32314

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/32314/Sun%2032-bit%20Binary%20Alignment%20Proposal.pdf