Subject: Re: [kmip] Length of meetings

I want to repeat an observation from last week. I think it would be a
more effective use of everyone's time to do as many things on the web
as possible. We can easily discuss things on this list, do voting or
at least straw polls, and so on.

The real thing we want to do is to use time effectively as well as
maintain momentum. I think we can do that by shifting away from phone
calls the things that don't have to be done on the phone calls. Last's
week's discussion showed that it is within the rules to do so, we just
need to do it.

	Jon