Subject: Re: [kmip] Length of meetings

Hi Scott,

   We are using a very old version of Kavi which does not have this
feature; it also still requires someone to be online during the call,
which is not always the case.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.