Subject: Re: [kmip] KMIP to P1619.3 Mapping

I'm not sure that I agree that this should be a priority. It seems to be
more a distraction than anything else. Is there a reason KMIP should be
pegged against P1619.3? Just curious why this is seen as important, but
mapping to other standards committees is not.

-ben

--
Benjamin Tomhave, MS, CISSP
falcon@secureconsulting.net

[ Random Quote: ]
Parkinson's Law: "Work expands so as to fill the time available for its
completion."
http://globalnerdy.com/2007/07/18/laws-of-software-development/