Subject: Re: [kmip] KMIP to P1619.3 Mapping

That doesn't really answer the question of why it should be a priority.
It seems the focus should be getting the draft into a community standard
asap, implemented by 3+ vendors as POC, and then moved into a full
standard. Anything that potentially distracts or detracts from that
seems to be counter-productive.

-ben