Subject: attendance at today's KMIP TC weekly meeting/concall

Hi -

My apologies for forgetting to check, at the end of today's call, for
anyone who joined after the roll call. I've attached a pdf with the
attendance I recorded in today's meeting. If you were on the call and
aren't in this list, please send me an email and I'll be sure to add you
to today's list of attendees (on the KMIP TC site).

Thanks!

Bob

attendance 28may09.pdf