Subject: Re: [kmip] Clarification for document categories

Hi Larry,

Meeting agendas are currently tracked within the calendar events.  They're hidden at the bottom of the event reminders that Bob sends out.

Cheers,
-Matt

Larry.Hofer@Emulex.Com wrote:
CB376E1C24DB4A43A1D596B2BC1BD8287720B019C0@EXMAIL.ad.emulex.com" type="cite">
Where do meeting agendas go?
Larry H

From: Matthew.Ball@Sun.COM [mailto:Matthew.Ball@Sun.COM]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2009 8:20 AM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Robert Griffin; Tony Nadalin

Hi Folks,

I'm resending this message so that it's fresh in everyone's minds.  If there is time today, I plan to move that we adopt the changes proposed in this message.

Thanks!
-Matt

Matt Ball wrote:
Hi Bob and Tony,

Having heard no further comments on this issue, I'd like to request an agenda item (to be added if time is available) to move that the KMIP TC adopt the following proposal for document folders, and that we request Mary McRae to create three new folders entitled "Minutes", "Proposals", and "Drafts".

Thanks!
-Matt

Matt Ball wrote:
With the Technical Committee's approval, I recommend we create three new folders with the following names and descriptions:
  • Minutes - Draft and Approved minutes from meetings
  • Proposals - Proposed changes to technical committee drafts
  • Drafts - Draft Standards that have not been approved
The existing three folders would have the following contents:
  • Calendar Documents - Meeting notices and logistics
  • Meeting Notes - Presentations given at meetings
  • Standards - Approved standards
Thoughts?

Thanks!
-Matt

Robin Cover wrote:
Matt, if you'd like to create new folders (beyond the 3x available
by default), send email to Mary McRae.  You're not limited to three.

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html