Subject: RE: [kmip] KMIP liaisons to other standards groups

Hi all,
Is there a TC member that can speak to a potential new member regarding the
KMIP effort as it relates to KeyProv?
Thanks,
Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: robert.griffin@rsa.com [mailto:robert.griffin@rsa.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:08 PM
To: tomhave@secureconsulting.net
Cc: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org

My mistake. Thanks for the correction!

Regards

Bob

----- Original Message -----
From: Benjamin Tomhave <tomhave@secureconsulting.net>
To: Griffin, Robert
Cc: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org <kmip@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wed Jun 17 19:43:25 2009

I believe the motion was carried that Anil Saldhana take over as EKMI
liaison.

On Wed, June 17, 2009 7:12 pm, robert.griffin@rsa.com wrote:
> Hi -
>
> With regard to KMIP action item #16, here is the list of elected
> liaisons:
>
> IEEE P1619.3 - Matt Ball (Sun)
>
> EKMI - Ben Tomhave (individual)
>
> TCG Storage - Walt Hubis (LSI)
>
> TCG Infrastructure - Wyllys Ingersoll (Sun)
>
> ANSI X9F - Todd Arnold (IBM)
>
> SNIA SSIF - Gordon Arnold (IBM)
>
> SNIA Security TWG - Larry Hofer (Emulex)
>
> At our 27-April meeting, we tabled the election of a KMIP/Keyprov
> liaison, pending someone in Keyprov joining KMIP as member. Is anyone
> interested in taking on that role? (Ming, I believe that since you're a
> KMIP Observer we unfortunately can't elect you to that role.)
>
> Here is the link to the OASIS liaison policy regarding responsibilities
> etc:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/liaison_policy.php
>
> regards,
>
> Bob

Benjamin Tomhave, MS, CISSP
Blog: http://www.secureconsulting.net/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/falconsview
LI: http://www.linkedin.com/in/btomhave

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free in a state of civilization,
it expects what never was and never will be."
 --Thomas Jefferson