Subject: RE: [kmip] Groups - Conformance Keywords Proposal (Sun Conformance Language Proposal.pdf) uploaded

Matt,

Any particular reason you chose MUST/MUST NOT over SHALL/SHALL NOT?  My
preference would be for SHALL/SHALL NOT (at least I tend to see those
used elsewhere more), but either set works.

Rod

-----Original Message-----
From: matthew.ball@sun.com [mailto:matthew.ball@sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2009 11:24 AM
To: kmip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [kmip] Groups - Conformance Keywords Proposal (Sun Conformance
Language Proposal.pdf) uploaded

I've backed-off from proposing a strict subset of the RFC 2119 and the
ISO keywords, and am now just proposing RFC 2119 keywords.  Let me know
if you have any comments!  I plan to move that we vote on this proposal
(via electronic ballot) at the next meeting, since it's not particularly
contentious.

 -- Matthew Ball

The document revision named Conformance Keywords Proposal (Sun
Conformance Language Proposal.pdf) has been submitted by Matthew Ball to
the OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC document
repository.  This document is revision #1 of Sun Conformance Language
Proposal.doc.

Document Description:
This proposal adds language to the KMIP 0.98 specification to explicitly
list RFC 2119 as the reference for conformance keywords.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33110

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33110/Sun%20Conformanc
e%20Language%20Proposal.pdf

Revision:
This document is revision #1 of Sun Conformance Language Proposal.doc.
The document details page referenced above will show the complete
revision history.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able
to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your
web browser.

-OASIS Open Administration

The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum Corporation. Furthermore, Quantum Corporation is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.