Subject: Mutating attributes

The only use case I have for this is to allow the server to allocate a
lower use limit than was requested.

However, I do not have any definite proof that this will be a problem in
practice, and I am not going to be able to gather that in a timely manner.

Therefore, in order to ensure we move forward and provided that we leave
space in the standard that will allow us to put this in in version 2 if
it turns out to be necessary - I am happy we drop mutation from version 1.

We can therefore close this issue.

Apologies for taking so long.

--
Marcus Streets