Subject: reference implementations of the KMIP specification

Hi -

As we move towards public review of the KMIP specification, it will be
important to have as many implementations of the core functionality
(that is, the capabilities specified in the KMIP Use Cases) as possible.
In addition to the completed IBM client and server implementation, we
also have client and server implementations by HP, Thales and EMC that
we hope to complete (and test against each other for interoperability)
by mid- to late-September.

If anyone else anticipates having all or part of a client or server
implementation complete within this timeframe, please let me know? That
will be helpful in determining whether to continue with our weekly KMIP
implementation calls (currently on Tuesdays at 12 noon EDT), which
anyone working on an implementation is very welcome to join.

Thanks!