Subject: electing new co-chair for KMIP TC

Hi -

With Tony still working on restoring his active status in the TC, it's
unfortunately time to elect a new co-chair. I'd like to do that in the
meeting this morning.

At this point, the only person who has indicated to me that he is
interested in serving as co-chair is Subash. (I confirmed with OASIS
that there is no problem with having a single person serve as both
co-chair and secretary.) However, if anyone else is interested, please
don't hesitate to bring your name forward during the meeting.

Looking forward to talking with everyone shortly!