Subject: nomination for OASIS KMIP co-chair

I am pleased to nominate Subash Sankuratripati as candidate for co-chair
of the OASIS KMIP TC. As a security architect at NetApp, Subhash has
been very active in a number of standards efforts related to key
management, including both IEEE P1619.3 and OASIS KMIP. For KMIP in
particular, he has served as the secretary for the technical committee
since its inception in April 2009.
Subhash also has valuable prior experience that he will bring to the
KMIP TC, particularly in terms of cryptographic / key management
development efforts at NetApp. Prior to NetApp, Subhash worked as a
security architect for a financial services firm specializing in account
aggregation and payment processing. Subash has confirmed to me that he
supports this nomination for his candidacy as a KMIP TC co-chair.

Regards,

Bob Griffin
Technical Director
RSA, the Security Division of EMC