Subject: RE: New ballot "Election of KMIP TC co-chair"

Hi -

I re-checked the attendance records this morning, to make sure that all
members who are eligible to vote on this ballot are included. If you
believe you should be able to vote, and are not listed below, please
send me an email and I'll check it out. (For description of voting
rights process, see section 2.4 of the OASIS Technical Committee Process
at http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php).

I've set the closing date for the ballot to be immediately before our
meeting on Thursday next week (27-August). If you can vote before then,
please do! As we need to have one of the two candidates receive at least
50% of the votes from eligible voting members, please be sure to vote if
you eligible to do so.

Thanks!

From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 9:05 AM
To: Griffin, Robert
Subject: Email sent re: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Election of KMIP TC
co-chair"

Mr. Robert Griffin,

Email about your ballot ("Election of KMIP TC co-chair") has been sent.

*** Here is the list of voters who were notified: ***

Scott Kipp
Don McAlister
Landon Noll
Mr. Robert Griffin
Mr. Servesh Singh
Mr. Shyam Mankala
Ms. Judith Furlong
Mr. Peter Zelechoski*
Larry Hofer
Mr. David Lawson
Mr. Brandon Hoff
Mr. Mark Schiller
Mr. Steven Wierenga
Mr. Stan Feather
Mrs. Indra Fitzgerald
Krishna Yellepeddy
Mr Bruce Rich
Dr. Robert Haas
Dr. Marko Vukolic
Rene Pawlitzek
Mathias Bjorkqvist
Mr. Todd Arnold
Benjamin Tomhave
Mr. Sean Turner
Mr. Walt Hubis
Mr. Thomas Hardjono
Hyrum Mills
Ms. Elaine Barker
Subhash Sankuratripati
Rod Wideman
Mr. Chris Dunn
Mr. Alan Frindell
Matthew Ball
Mr. Tom Clifford
Jay Jacobs
Jonathan Geater
Mr. Marcus Streets
Robert Lockhart
Mr. Kevin Bocek
Paul Turner

*** Here is the email that was sent: ***

OASIS Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Key Management Interoperability
Protocol (KMIP) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/ballot.php?id=1759

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Election of KMIP TC co-chair"
Please vote for one of the two nominations for KMIP TC co-chair (Iisted
alphabetically).

- Gordon Arnold (IBM)
- Subash Sankuratripati (NetApp)

---