Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - KMIP Server Conformance Proposal (KMIP ServerConformance Proposal.doc) uploaded

Hi Indra,

Thank you for catching this!  I've incorporated this change into my
working copy.

If there is anyone else who has feedback, please let me know if possible
before the next meeting.  If there aren't any significant changes, I'm
hoping to move that we start a 10-day ballot on this proposal at the
next meeting, so that others can start to build on it.

Cheers,
-Matt

Fitzgerald, Indra wrote:
> Matt,
>
> I have one minor comment. Line 132 should be changed from SSLv3/TLSv1 to SSLv3.1/TLS 1.0 (or later). This would be inline with NIST (in particular FIPS 140-2). These are also the versions that are specified in the Usage Guide.
>
> Regards,
> Indra

begin:vcard
fn:Matt Ball
n:Ball;Matthew
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc.;Key Management
adr:;;500 El Dorado Blvd, Bldg 5;Broomfield;CO;80021;U.S.A.
email;internet:matthew.ball@sun.com
title:Staff Engineer
tel;work:303-272-7580
tel;fax:303-272-3023