Subject: moving the authentication sections of the KMIP Usage Guide to the specification

Hi -

In our call last week, we briefly discussed moving the authentication
information currently in the KMIP Usage Guide into the specification, as
it constitutes normative information for KMIP implementations. Are there
any objections to this?

Also, as part of the conformance statement would it be reasonable to
require only SSL/TLS, or SSL/TLS and HTTP (for query), rather than also
requiring HTTPS?