Subject: Re: [kmip] RE: Applying to IANA for KMIP ports

FYI: any IANA applications must be processed through OASIS. When
you're ready, provide me with all the necessary information and I'll
get it processed.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.