Subject: Re: [kmip] Groups - Proposal for Adding Attributes to Create Key Pair.docuploaded

Indra, All,

Given that the Domain Parameters shall not be modified once the object has been created/registered, I suggest to say : "Modifiable by client : no".
Otherwise, the proposal looks good to me.

Regards,
-Robert

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=33960

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33960/Proposal%