Subject: Glossary

G'day folks,

sorry I was unable to join this morning's session (had some business at
the IDTrust meeting), but I wanted to make sure that someone is working
on a glossary - this will be critical for finalizing BEFORE this goes
out to public comment. For those participating in the standardization
process, it may be clear what is meant by various terms used, but for
anyone who is not i.e. the public, they will be relying upon a glossary
to help scope exactly what is meant by various terms in the standard

Scott Rea
Sr. PKI Architect
DigiCert, Inc.
355 South 520 West