Subject: Request to initiate kmip public review

Hi -

As I noted in my email of Nov. 6, the 'KMIP TC has approved the following package of Committee Draft documents for public review;

KMIP Specification
KMIP Profiles
KMIP Use Cases
KMIP Usage Guide

These final, clean versions of these documents are in the KMIP documents folder, identified by "cd" (for committee draft) in the title.

The minutes for the 5-Nov KMIP meeting in which the Full Majority vote was taken to initiate public review have also been uploaded to the calendar entry for 5-Nov.

Please notify the following external stakeholders of this review;

- ANSI X9F1 committee (terence@voltage.com)
- IETF Keyprov working group (hannes.tschofenig@gmx.net)
- IEEE P1616.3 committee (walt.hubis@lsi.com)
- TCG storage working group and infrastructure working group(walt.hubis@lsi.com)