Subject: Profiles doc

In looking over the public review draft of the Profiles doc, I see that Transparent Key Struct is still listed as REQUIRED, despite this approved motion during the F2F

Motion to remove 13.1.1.e (Transparent Key Struct) from the base profile
requirement (Ref to 2.1.7). Moved by Indra, seconded by Bruce. The server does not
have to support such transparent key formats, as raw format is sufficient as a base.
No abstention/objection. Motion passes.

(See day 1 minutes at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/kmip/download.php/34581/KMI_%20f2f_Sep_28_2009.pdf)

So unless there was a later change, I think we should remove such support, perhaps in a final update at the end of public review.

Bruce A Rich
brich at-sign us dot ibm dot com