Subject: FW: Interoperability Demonstration Opportunity for OASIS Security-related TCs at RSA 2010

Hi -

I think it would be useful to discuss this in our KMIP TC call tomorrow.

Til then -

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 3:41 PM
To: bill@parducci.net; hal.lockhart@oracle.com;
Subhash.Sankuratripati@netapp.com; Griffin, Robert;
n-sakimura@nri.co.jp; mgoodner@microsoft.com; tonynad@microsoft.com;
klawrenc@us.ibm.com; ckaler@microsoft.com; mikemci@us.ibm.com;
hardjono@mit.edu; Timothy.Bruce@ca.com; stefan@drees.name;
cruellas@ac.upc.edu; drummond.reed@xdi.org; peter.davis@neustar.biz;
david.staggs@va.gov; cathy.tilton@daon.com;
kent.spaulding@skyworthttg.com
Cc: 'Dee Schur'
Subject: Interoperability Demonstration Opportunity for OASIS
Security-related TCs at RSA 2010

Dear TC Chairs,

OASIS is planning to host an interoperability demonstration area on the
show floor at the upcoming RSA 2010 Conference & Exposition.

RSA 2010 Conference & Exposition

1-5 March 2010

San Francisco, California

http://www.rsaconference.com/2010/usa/index.htm

A couple TCs have already expressed interest.  If you're TC might have
an interest in holding an interoperability demonstration at this event,
please let me by 11/27.  Additional demonstration details, including:
participant benefits and fees will be forwarded once we've determined
the amount of space required.

Regards, Jane