Subject: Re: [kmip] IEEE Key Management Summit Registration open

Hi Dee,

I think it would be great if OASIS could help with setting up a demo!

We're not doing 'booths', but rather are offering 6 foot-long tables to each sponsor.  Each table will be roughly big enough for each vendor's computer equipment.  Sponsorship starts at $2500, and each company will need to be a sponsor to participate in the interop demo.

Here is the sponsorship information:  http://storageconference.org/2010/MSST2010Sponsorships.pdf

In terms of coordinating the demo, the primary contact is Michelle Russell of the Summit Performance Group, who can be contacted at ieeemsst@spgeventformer.com.

Thanks!
-Matt