Subject: Re: [kmip] Participant list

Subhash,

On 2010-Mar-21, at 22:21, Subhash Sankuratripati wrote:

Hi,

The latest documents I uploaded contain the updated. If any corrections to the list need to be made, please let me know by EOB 3/22 as I intend to send the documents to Mary/OASIS TC admin soon after.

Please use:

Landon Curt Noll, Cisco Systems, Inc.

in the participant list.  Thanks.

chongo (Landon Curt Noll) /\oo/\